Professional, down to earth and highly experienced, Sue Campbell understands all aspects of franchising. From developing a franchise system, to running her own businesses, Sue’s coaching and training qualifications, marketing skills, hands on experience and years as a GM give her an extensive knowledge of an effective franchise.
As the first point of contact, Sue believes in developing a strong and positive relationship with her clients from the very beginning. For her, it starts with authentic connections and then educating, guiding and facilitating their entire franchising journey.
‘My aim is to equip and empower franchisors and franchisees so they can find solutions to drive their business and provide them with success.’
Sue’s career showcases a diversity of skills and experience that have been integral in seeing her become highly regarded within the franchise industry. Take a look at some of Sue’s career highlights:
- McDonald’s Family Restaurant – Community Relations Representative
- Busy Bookeeping – GM (a franchise system she built from scratch to 80 franchises nationally)
- National Institute of Accountants – QA Auditor
- Franchise Alliance – Operations Manuals & Training Systems
- REIV – Strategic Planning for Business
- Blackwoods Industrial – Customer Service Representative
- Norton Industrial Abrasives – Distribution Representative
Constantly inspired by those who surround her, Sue is a true specialist in her field who loves learning new business concepts from the very people she helps. The dedication within each business motivates Sue to achieve the very best outcome for each client. With mutual trust, comes the value in the relationship. ‘We are often accepted as an ‘honorary member’ of our clients’ family – this is a wonderful acknowledgement of our work and the people we strive to be. It’s something that makes us really proud.’